1) Located on 30A on the Northwest Florida Panhandle, considered one of the prettiest beaches in the USA
2) Beachfront. No roads to cross
3) Seasonally heated swimming pool. Absolute necessity when you have children and the beach is closed.
4) Located on third floor with fabulous views of the pool, beach, and gulf.
5) Elevator to transport you, kids, toys, towels, etc to the third floor.
6) 7 minute drive to Walmart for food and supplies or across the street from a Tom Thumb for quick pick-ups.
7) 8 minute walk to Gulf Place for shops, restaurants, a roof-top bar, and great ice cream.
8) Bike paths that will take you to Blue Mountain, Topsail Park, Seaside, Greyton Beach and beyond.
9) The quiet end of 30A....much less traffic and empty beaches.
10) Upscale but comfortable, well stocked unit with generous space for up to 8 adults and two children.